- Log into the Admin then go to System > System Roles.
- Click the “Create a new system role”.
- Leave “Is Attendee Type” and “Allow users to select this role when registering to the application?” unchecked.
- Review and select the System Role Permissions within the Conference/Symposium, Workshop/Seminar and/or Consultation/Meeting sections that you would want the role to have.
- Note: “Involved” means the specific user only has the specific permission only to events they have been assigned as an organizer to, i.e an Once an Admin assigned a user with the custom role to an event only from that point the user can manage that event.
- Confirm the “Can view admin” setting is checked off.
- Click the Submit button to save.
NOTE: At this time the use also must be assigned with the Organizer system role in addition to your new custom role. The system Organizer role is required for a user to show on the list of users when assigning a user as an organizer to an event.
Now the role is ready to be assigned to users.
To learn how to promote as user as an Admin and/Organizer, please read: How to Promote a User to be an Organizer and/or Admin in EVE